I'm #21's BIGGEST fan

Our T-Ball Journey
This little slugger hasn't stolen a base, but my heart.

 Check out the arm on that guy! Yep, that's my H showing his baseball skills that he's been brushing up on since he was a babe.



On the way to his first practice. Look at that face.


They would meet Wednesday nights for practices under the lights of the soccer field.



Making new friends and talking about how fast they can run. So cute! Just a little outfield chatter.



Batter Up!


Then early Saturday mornings they would meet for their games! A total of 9 lil guys dog piling each other for the ball.

   

oooh, so sunny! or making sure they look good before going up to bat!

  "Is this my glove?" 


Where ya want me Coach?


They became such good friends by the end of the season. It was truly one of the best experiences that we've had. H had a blast all season, but in his exact words moving into the next he says, "maybe I need to try out soccer. I'll do that for a little, but I'll come back to baseball." Seems like he has a plan.



They gave them all a trophy at the end and with such excitement and true joy H yelled out, "Oh my GOSH! My 1st trophy! Mom, I feel like I'm going to cry!" I have to admit a few little tears came to my eyes, too.



Go Team Dragons!!

Comments

Popular Posts